“Food is life”—the word we often read from foodies. They are those who take photos of their plate before taking a bite. Post them on Instagram or any social networking sites to promote. These food lovers travel for excellent and delicious dishes. They love to try new restaurants. They may be the first people to taste the food in the menu. Every country has served unique cuisine, and some are marked for their delicacies. And Canada, especially Toronto has offered a lot of delicious dishes. They have an abundance of good restaurant, focuses on different cuisine all around the world.
To help you out with a list, here are some of the few best places to eat in Toronto.
Top Five Restaurants that you can visit
- Limit & Chi. The company is a known Turkish bakery and have served special bagels with a twist inspired by one of Istanbul street food. They also service the delicious Turkish coffee.
- Piano Piano. This alluring restaurant has an eye capturing interior. They serve homemade pizza, delicious salad, and fresh dishes.
- Wish. Known for its delightful plate of breakfast, people come here to dine in the morning. The restaurant is even named the brunch spot in Toronto. Wish has a welcoming environment that will make you feel home. They serve delicious breakfast dishes.
- Gusto 101. If you love pizza and pasta, Gusto 101 is the perfect place for you. The place is a multi-floor restaurant to serve a high volume of customers.
- A damson Barbecue. A damson serves authentic Texas-style barbecue. If you love smoked meat, the site has it for you.
- Transistorize (http://bluristorante.com). Complete with delicious dishes, this Italian restaurant has the best plate that satisfies your Italian food cravings. Don’t miss the opportunity and dine in Transistorize.
There can be a lot of places in Toronto that are worth the time and money. All you need to do is explore the place and make your choice. The list can only be your guide to get started. The whole area has offered you different delicious food that will surely satisfy your craving.